Lake County Phone Number
- Anyone can dial 2-1-1 from any landline phone to speak with an information and referral specialist who can help you find answers to a wide range of questions and connect
you with area resources that may be able to offer assistance.
- The service is free, and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- 2-1-1 is not an emergency line. If you have an emergency — a situation that requires police, fire or medical personnel, for instance — you should call 9-1-1 immediately.
- 2-1-1 is different from 4-1-1. If you're seeking the phone number of a residence or business, you should call 4-1-1.
- 2-1-1 is the result of a collaborative effort among community partners including the
United Way of Lake County, the Lake County ADAMHS Board, the Lake County Department of Job & Family Services, the Lake County Commissioners and the City of Mentor.
If you're seeking help, looking for an answer, or trying to find a resource, please consider calling us — one of our friendly 2-1-1 specialists will be happy to assist you. We can be reached at:
Dial 2-1-1 toll-free from nearly any phone in Lake County
If dialing 2-1-1 does not work, please call our regular number at 440-639-4420
Energy Assistance Office
54 S. State Street #303, Painesville, OH 44077
Share this Post
MAY 26, 2019
The city of Mentor, Ohio, is located in Lake County among some of the state’s best natural resources. Mentor is home to Headlands…
MAY 26, 2019
Looking to travel in 30 days? And need to replace your passport, renew passport or get a new passport. FastPort Passport…