Winona Lake Ohio
Winona Lake Campground
LLC, 5675 W. Breese Road, Lima, Ohio, 45806, (419) - 999-6571
- Winona Lake Campground is a clean, quiet facility with a range of recreational activities including camping, swimming, tennis, and putter golf. Winona Lake is a recreational facility where you will enjoy a variety of family oriented activities in a warm friendly atmosphere.
- The campground is primarily intended for campers looking for seasonal sites, however month and weekend camping is available on a limited basis.
- The campground has 45 sites with water, sewer and electric. The sites are both open and shaded. There are plenty of activities. Choose to sit at camp and relax, or play a game of tennis or head on down to the putter golf course. Or perhaps you'd just like to take a cool swim. Whether you want lots of activities or just a relaxing getaway, Winona Lake has just what you're looking for!
- Only swimming apparel without zippers, snaps or buttons, etc. allowed on water slides.
- Sorry, no pets or glass containers in park
- All children under 10 years of age plus weak swimmers and non-swimmers must wear a life vest, particularly when using the water toys in the Splash Zone.
Memorial Day thru Labor Day
Open Daily: noon - 8 pm
Weekends: noon - 8 pm
- Paved Basketball court
- Paved Tennis Courts
- Modern/Clean restrooms
- Total No. of RV sites - 30
- Sites with full hook-ups - 30
- Maximum RV length - 45 feet
- Amps available for hook-ups -20/30
- Tent-sites available - Yes