- African Safari Wildlife Park 267 Lightner Rd. Port Clinton, Ohio 43452 419-732-3606 or Toll Free 800-521-2660 Exotic species roam this drive-thru safari.
- The Islander Golf Course 2590 Sand Road Port Clinton, Ohio 43452 419-734-2524 or Toll Free 800-716-5273 Spend the day on the driving range, play 18-hole golf and miniature courses, or swimming at the pool.
- Perry's Victory & International Peace Memorial Put-in-Bay, Ohio 43456 419-285-2184 This National Park Service area commemorates Oliver Hazard Perry's victory over a British fleet during the War of 1812. Visitors take the elevator to the observation deck for a glorious view of the Lake Erie Islands and the historic battle site. The 352' tall memorial is open daily late April thru mid-October, winter visits by appointment.
- Put-in-Bay Aquatic Visitors Center Put-in-Bay, Ohio 43456 419-285-3701 Displays highlight the story of this historic fish hatchery, Ohio's fishery resources, the wealth of recreational fishing activity offered on Lake Erie, and hands-on children's activities. Operated by the Ohio Division of Wildlife, the hatchery offers free admission Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Mondays. Kids can fish off the docks with rod and bait provided.
- Marblehead Lighthouse On-Site Keeper's House 110 Lighthouse Dr Marblehead, Ohio 43440 419-797-4530 Located on the grounds of the Marblehead Lighthouse State Park on the tip of the Marblehead Peninsula, the On-site Keeper's House now serves as a museum and welcome center. Open for tours seven days a week, May 27 thru August 31, 1-4:45 PM. Also open Saturday, June 14, July 12, August 9, and September 13th 10AM to 3 PM. Open October 11th for the Autumn Lighthouse Festival from 10AM to 3 PM.
- Monsoon Lagoon Waterpark & Resort 1530 N Danbury Rd Marblehead, Ohio 43440 419-732-6671 A brand new waterpark and family entertainment complex on Route 269N. Aquatic adventures include a GIGANTIC AquaPlay center, water slides, lazy river and adult pool with a swim up bar. The family entertainment center has 18 hole minature golf, bumper boats, grand prix cars, and gaming arcade to round out a total day of family fun.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park 1 Cedar Point Dr. Sandusky, Ohio 44870 419-626-0830 Voted Best Amusement Park in the World! 16 coasters including the new 420' tall Top Thrill Dragster(TM) and Millennium Force(TM), 68 total rides, 26 for kids, "Snoopy Rocks on Ice" skating extravaganza, Camp Snoopy with PEANUTS(TM) characters. Award winning live musical entertainment, walk to park from cottages and beachfront hotels.